DearPacker Jeju Flower Sheet Mask

I first chanced upon this brand after seeing it on Korean Youtuber Joan Kim's vlog, and I just remembered her talking good about the masks, which is why I decided to pick one up for myself!

DearPacker is one of the newer brands to be launched under the LG Corporation (yes the same group that produces your television) which also happens to house one of the biggest pioneers in kbeauty - The Face Shop.

Touted as a "professional skincare brand", it incorporates many natural ingredients in its products, such as tea leaves and botanical extracts.

Here's the ingredient list of the DearPacker Jeju Flower Mask:

IngredientFunctionAcneIrritantSafety

Solvent1

Solvent, Moisturizer001-2

Solvent, Moisturizer101

Solvent, Emollient3

1

Solvent, Moisturizer3

2

Moisturizer001

Emollient, Emulsifier

Surfactant, Emulsifier1-3

Viscosity Control1

Antistatic, Moisturizer1

Emollient1

Antistatic1

Antistatic, Moisturizer001

Surfactant, Viscosity Control1

Solvent1

Preservative2-4

1

Moisturizer2

Fragrance4

1
PEG-110Stearate
No results
To be really honest, the ingredients present in this sheet mask is really standard, nothing out of the ordinary. The Camelia flower extract is also somewhere down the middle of the list.

Despite it containing parfum, the scent of the mask is not that pleasant honestly. It smells a tad bit like oils that have gone rancid.

Performance-wise, I will say that this mask is pretty moisturizing, but is really better suited for someone with normal to dry skin. It can feel a little heavy, and it does contain silicone which I tend to not be a fan of since I usually use my sheet masks at the start of my routine.

Will I repurchase? No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment