Sakura Love Vitamin C Aqua Bouncy Whitening Mask

What's another country that is equally as large a consumer of sheet masks as South Korea? Taiwan! In fact, Taiwan has always been on my radar for beauty products because I feel that many of the products are pretty effective, yet cheaper than those from Korea.

This mask from Taiwanese brand Sakura Love has been one of the cheapest masks I've seen on the market. At 50 cents per pop, it is truly a great deal for people that like to mask often.

Here is the ingredients list:

IngredientFunctionAcneIrritantSafety

Solvent1

Viscosity Control1

Solvent, Moisturizer001-2

Solvent, Moisturizer101

Moisturizer001

Anti-inflammatory, Anti-allergic1

Antistatic, Moisturizer1

Anti-inflammatory, Anti-allergic001

Antistatic, Moisturizer001

Antioxidant, Whitening1

Moisturizer1

1

1


Preservative2-3

Preservative2-4

Surfactant, Emulsifier1-3

2

1-3

Plant extract

Preservative1-3

Preservative2

pH Adjusters1-2


Fragrance4
Ingredients wise, it does have quite a few good ones high up on the list, such as allantoin, sodium hyaluronate, and panthenol. It also uses Ascorbyl glucoside as its vitamin C derivative for brightening.

One thing to note though, as with many Taiwanese brands, they tend to contain a couple of preservatives, and some of the preservatives used I've actually never really seen in other products. Some of them are questionable in terms of safety. So if you're someone with really sensitive skin, or is really particular about harmful ingredients then this mask may not be the best for you.

I feel really bad for saying this, but I actually do quite like the mask. Despite my being iffy about the preservatives, I cannot deny the fact that the mask did give my skin a brightening effect after a couple of uses, and I like the texture of the serum. The fit of the mask is really great too especially for someone with a large face like me.

Will I repurchase? It depends. I might after doing more research on the preservatives used.

0 comments:

Post a Comment